Friday, December 3, 2010

Our Fabulous Christmas Tree




A few weekends ago we decorated our tree. The kids loved hanging all the ornaments.. and quickly decided they were toys.... I'm sure most kids think that. Well, lastnight when I came home from work, I noticed that our tree had even more decorations on it! They added scarves as tinsel and barbies and ponies as ornaments! LOVE IT!!! How cute is that? It makes our tree look so cute.. at least I think so. Fancy trees are beautiful, but I love homemade kid friendly Christmas trees. I added a few closeups of the AWESOME ornaments.

Yes, we have a few naked barbies on there too.. oh well.


BTW Jamie.... our tree blows yours out of the water!!!

5 comments:

Misty said...

That is the best tree decor I've seen! I absolutely LOVE it!

Lena Phillips said...

That is pretty dang adorable! :)

Steve and Susan said...

Love it, Brooke. Creative young ladies you have there.

Jamie said...

*gasp! I didn't think it would ever happen.. but yes, your right Brooke- Your tree does blow mine out of the water! It's freaking amazing! I'd take the tree over mine any day! Nothing is better then a personalized creation from the cutest girls around! :)

Brandi Schall said...

This made my day, I love it! I love your little girls.