Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School and Hair

Sierra started Kindergarten today!! She has been so excited to go to school! She is very excited to go to school 5 days, then have two days off.. same days as her dad!!! (Wonder how long the excitement will last.)

Sierra also got a new hair cut! She LOVES it! She was bouncing off the walls after her hair cut was done. I love the new look! Just so you know, Sierra thinks she is a model. She purposely posed for this photo. Hand in her pocket and all. She especially loves to bend her leg. She has been posing with her leg bent for a while now. Maybe she pays too much attention to the ads in the magazines. It's cute though.
Before pic with long hair.

2 comments:

Lena Phillips said...

Oh Sierra, you are the cutest Kindergartener I have ever seen! I love your modeling too. You sure know how to work it, cute girl.

Brandi Schall said...

Oh she is so darling, I love the Model Pose! I love her new hair, too! Elsa got a short "Kindergarten haircut" too :) I can't wait to hear about her first day, so you must update and let us all know how it went. Yay for Kindergarten!