Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Merry Christas 2011

This year, we spent Christmas in Logan. That means that we got to see a WHOLE lot of family. We spent Christmas with my mom then cruised on over to visit my dad. I even got to spend my birthday with my family this year!

This is a Christmas tree the girls made all on their own. They found this tall weed outside and thought it would make a beautiful Christmas tree. The sat down and made all of their own decorations.




The girls got pretty competitive playing air hockey.

For my birthday we went ice skating. I haven't been ice skating since I was a kid. It was fun and the girls had a great time! In this picture is Lance (Nikki's hubby), Nikki, Kylee, Bruce (Lances brother), Maddie, Jake, Sierra and Me all holding hands! Good times!
My mom made me a snowflake cake!

A few days later, we got to spend a day with Jake's family. We went to the Natural History Museum in SLC. Here are all the Schall cousins.



Then we went to see the Zoolights at Hogle zoo. If you live in the SLC area and haven't seen the Zoolights, I suggest checking it out! I thought it was fun, but I am a sucker for Christmas lights!

No comments: