Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Party Time!

Sierra's Birthday was a success! She really loved opening her presents. It's fun now that she is old enough to know what to do with the presents. She couldn't wait to play with all of her new toys. Of course, she got to stay up late and play. It would be so much fun to be little again.

She really got into it this year!


Sierra's monkey cake that I made. I am very happy with the way it turned out. I almost didn't want to eat it.

Blowing out the candles. There might have been a little spit in there too.


Her new tent and tunnel set.

10 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow brooke! That cake turned out WAY good! I can see why you wouldn't want to eat and destroy it! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Sierra looks like she is having a GREAT time. I wish that I could have been there to celebrate with you. The cake turned out wonderful. You have a real talent.

Anonymous said...

p.s. I like the oreos for the eyes.

Lena Phillips said...

Great job on the cake, of course. Glad to see you are carrying on the tradition better than I am. I need some major practice.

Glad Sierra had a good birthday. She's sure cute.

Anonymous said...

i miss sierra may and maddie
happy birthday
from kylee
humphreys

the cake did turn out really cute good job on the cake her tunnel tent looks fun i am glad that you enjoyed her birthday

Anonymous said...

Ditto to all that everyone said,
Cute cake, Darling granddaughter, fun toys, wish we could have been there.
Hope she has a blast with all the new toys...
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Ditto to all that everyone said,
Cute cake, Darling granddaughter, fun toys, wish we could have been there.
Hope she has a blast with all the new toys...
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

OOPs Double clicker here-
sorry

Brandi Schall said...

I LOVE that cake! I may have to hire you someday :) I'm glad Sierra had such a great birthday. Love that tent tunnel, looks like a lot of fun!

Melissa said...

What a fun birthday! She's cute and the cake is amazing!