Maddie's dresser. Maddie didn't have a dresser and was in desperate need of one - especially with all of the new clothes she got for her Birthday. I found an old dresser at a yard sale for $10. It was pretty ugly and well used. A bunch of the drawer fronts were broken or very dirty. So I brought it home for Jake's weekend project. We took off the drawer fronts and sanded the whole thing down. We stained it using one of Jake's favorite techniques and colors. We used leftover flooring Jake had from a house he just finished for the drawer fronts. I love the rough cut circle sawn wood. I love her new dresser. I am very happy to finally have Maddie's clothes organized and put away.
The old drawer fronts. They have made a happy home in the firepit.
Here are a few cute pics of the girls.