Tuesday, December 9, 2008

First


Maddie had her first hair cut yesterday. She did pretty good. She moved around a lot, but Megan got the job done. As you can see, Sierra was right there watching every move. She didn't take her eyes off Megan the whole time. I wouldn't be surprised if Sierra became a cosmetologists some day. She thinks Auntie Meggie is the coolest and I'm sure wants to be just like her someday. It's pretty cute.

Below is a picture Sierra drew. She has just recently learned how to draw curly hair, the dots in the eyes and eyebrows. Sierra loves to draw. She loves to draw people and ladybugs. She also likes to pretend to write. She would much rather draw than color. Maddie loves to draw too (probably because she copies everything Sierra does). I love finding random pieces of paper around the house with people and ladybugs drawn on them.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maddie looks like she is enjoying her hair cut. It is always sad when they get their first hair cut. It means that they aren't babies anymore. Sierra is turning into quite the artist. Save a ladybug picture for me.
Margaret

Anonymous said...

I love your girls they are so cute!

Lena Phillips said...

Holy cow! Maddie's gotten big! I thought that was Sierra getting the hair cut, then I saw Sierra by Megan and did a double take. Maddie is so grown up!!

Sierra is so talented!

Brandi Schall said...

Aw, I wanted Megan to cut my hair! But it had to be cut though... AJ needs one and doesn't know who or where to go! She sure is handy (and fun!) to have around.

Deb said...

They are so cute - Megan included!