Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009


We had a great Christmas this year! Maddie was especially excited for Santa to come. She got up early Christmas morning, dug through her stocking and climbed in bed with us, candy and all - little stinker. We even found a candy stash hidden under her pillow later that day... gotta watch that one.
We all had a lot of fun opening our presents- who wouldn't?


Santa brought Sierra some make up (she is a true girl), and couldn't wait to put it on. She made Maddie look beautiful too. I passed on that one. I think Sierra must have got her make up skills from her aunt Megan....

Thank you all for thinking of us this holiday season!

4 comments:

Lena Phillips said...

:) I sure love those girls. We need a visit. Sierra is a great artist in everything she does, including make-up. Beautiful! Maddie cracks me up! She already knows she needs to hide her candy from that mama of hers ;)

Tami said...

Merry Christmas.
It looks like you had SO much fun.

Deb said...

The girls are so cute - I'll bet it was a fun Christmas with them.

Brandi Schall said...

Cute cute pictures. I love the makeup! I'm glad you guys had a nice Christmas :)