Thursday, April 1, 2010

Zhu Zhu Pets


WARNING: Please keep toy away from hair.
It says that right on the toy when you get it out of the box. Maddie came up to me this morning, "Mom? I can't get this out of my hair." Oh man, it was a good laugh. I knew it was bound to happen with her. She had already had a few close calls. I couldn't get it out. I had to cut her hair. Oh well. These are actually pretty cute toys. My mom got them for the girls. I had never heard of them. You can check them out here if you have never heard of them either.

6 comments:

Lena Phillips said...

Sorry, but I had to laugh. I was reading that warning just yesterday as Sariah played with hers. Luckily she has no hair. Let's see a picture of Maddie's hair now that you had to chop it. Maybe she'll get a "black"

Anonymous said...

Those were supposedly the "hot" toy this Christmas....Not a good one evidentally!

Jamie said...

I had to laugh too. But that sucks that you had to cut her hair to get it out! I can totally see that happening to me, with the little hair that i have. lol.

Brandi Schall said...

Oh man, too funny. Olivia and Elsa want these very badly. They will be very jealous of their cousins! Though maybe this hair incident will discourage them. Hmm... :)


PS I agree with Lena, I'd like to see an after pic, too!

Brooke said...

Lena and Brandi - it wasn't a bad cut. just a few hairs. you can't really tell - maybe if you look hard you can find them. apparently sierra was jealous of maddie's cut, and decided to cut her own at some point during the day. it looks like she has a few short whispies right in the front. Brandi... these little hamsters are pretty cute... :)

Brandi Schall said...

It's good that it wasn't a tragic hair accident! Good to know they are cute toys... maybe they will get them for birthday or Christmas after all :)