Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Getting Colder


Is summer over already? The temperatures have really been going down. This morning when we got up the house was so cold - 59 degrees. Poor little Sierra's face was purple. We all had to bundle up in some warm clothes to make it through the morning. I guess it is time to go out and buy Sierra some warmer clothes. She doesn't have very many warm clothes that fit her - especially pj's and socks. She has one pair of socks that fit her and they are red. I don't think she even has anything red for those socks to go with. I am excited to buy Sierra some boots when it snows. Hopefully it won't snow for a few more months. I am not ready for that yet. The leaves haven't even started changing yet, but I have a feeling that they will soon enough. Yesterday I saw two bald eagles flying. That is a good indicator of the changing seasons. The bald eagles migrate through here in the early spring and fall. I guess I better get used to the cold mornings - or at least prepare myself by wearing warmer pj's.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

yet another ADORABLE picture. I need to move to your neck of the woods. It's still so hot here we're hardly functioning! The past 2 nights have finally cooled down! Enjoy the cooler weather!

Lena Phillips said...

Wow, turning fall already up there? It's only mid August, it's supposed to still be the peak of the summer.

That picture is so dang precious. Can't help but say AWWWWWWW

Anonymous said...

LOVE the picture. :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy looks like she misses Doobie. So it goes. I love you guys.

Brandi Schall said...

So cute! Looks like Daisy loves her babies :)

Anonymous said...

So precious