Saturday, August 25, 2007

I've Been Tagged


4 jobs I've had
1. Mom
2. Merry Maid
3. Pizza Hut cook
4. Pool Cleaner

4 movies I could watch over and over
1. School of Rock
2. Zoolander
3. Chicago
4. Mr. and Mrs. Smith

4 places I've lived
1. Bozeman, Mt
2. Logan, Ut
3. Arcata, Ca
4. Cedar City, Ut

4 favorite TV/reality shows
1. Survivor
2. Lost
3. That 70's Show
4. Super Nanny

4 of my favorite places I've been
1. Cancun
2. Hawaii
3. Lake Powell
4. Disneyland

4 favorite foods
1. Chocolate
2. Mexican Food
3. Subway
4. Anything sweet

4 websites I check daily
1. Hotmail
2. Blogs!
3. Myspace
4. TMZ.. yeah, yeah, I know....

4 hobbies
1. Piano
2. Read

3. Make cards
4. I don't really have time for many hobbies

5 comments:

Lena Phillips said...

Huh, I just learned a bunch of things about you, Brooke. Who's pools did you clean?

Brooke said...

The Hot Springs...

Deb said...

Jake - you should fill out the survey, too.

Brandi Schall said...

Ah, I love School of Rock and Zoolander!

Melissa said...

Brandi you should join our card club!