Monday, January 21, 2008

The Eco Fan


My Grandparents bought us this cool little fan. It's called an Eco Fan. As the heat rises off of the stove it actually powers the fan. The more heat coming off the stove the faster the fan turns. It's really cool and works really well. It's small but it helps to circulate the heat. Before we had this fan, we used regular box fans but they sucked lots of energy. We tried putting the fans in different places but nothing worked as well as this little fan. So if you have a wood burning stove I highly recommend trying out one of these fans. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa.

5 comments:

Deb said...

I LOVE the fan - what a great idea. I am glad you have the stove, too. I'm sure it keeps you toasty and warm.

Brandi Schall said...

I saw that in your last post and wondered what it was!

Melissa said...

That's awesome! I wish we had a wood burning stove

Jamie said...

Thats a pretty neat fan you have there. Where did they get it? :)

Sarah said...

I've seen those in the giam magazine, and wanted one. They look awesome! I'm glad to know they work so well. I'll have to look into getting one for our wood stove. Thanks for the review! :-D