Thursday, January 10, 2008

Try This



Sierra has way too much energy today, so I found a way to keep her entertained and to use up that energy! My neighbor did this the other day with her little boy. She called me and said, "You gotta come over, I made a slide!" So we went over and it was a HUGE hit. Sierra is still having so much fun with it. She got out all of her dolls is putting them down the slide too. If you are going to try it, make sure your kids are wearing pants that are slippery. Sierra was wearing jeans earlier and it didn't work.

5 comments:

Brandi Schall said...

OK where did you get the board--what is it? I need to try, my kids have WAY too much energy to burn!

Brooke said...

It is just a table top from an old drafting table. My neighbor used a folding table.

Lena Phillips said...

That looks like a lot of fun! What a funny girl. Post that video on the Garr and Jaggi webpage.

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie. She is having a blast. I sure do miss her and Maddie

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun.
What did she say?